Yearbook distribution schedule announced

Underclassmen to receive books on first day of school

Back to Article
Back to Article

Megaphone Staff

The 400-page 2018 Cathedran, the largest yearbook in the history of Cathedral High School, has been delivered and is ready for distribution.

Members of the class of 2018 may return to campus to pick up their yearbooks as follows:

• During the week of July 30, see Mrs. Jean Smith ‘97 in the development office on the first floor of Kelly Hall. She will be available Monday, July 30 through Friday, Aug. 3 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
  • During the week of Aug. 6, no books will be distributed to graduates on Aug. 6 or Aug. 7 due to faculty/staff meetings. Starting Aug. 8, members of the class of 2018 may get their yearbooks from Ms. Elisabeth Lesem ’08 in the counseling officer on school days from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Smith notes that members of the class of ’18 are asked to make every effort to pick up their books during the dates and times listed, but for those who cannot, they may email her at jesmith@gocathedral.com to make other arrangements.

Incoming sophomores, juniors and seniors will receive their yearbooks on Aug. 9, the first day of school, through their English classes.

Because the 2018 book covers the previous school year, incoming freshmen do not receive a yearbook.

All Cathedral students receive a yearbook as part of their tuition. There was no need to order or pay for a yearbook, according to Tony Willis, Cathedran faculty moderator. For more information, contact Willis at twillis@gocathedral.com.