Educators eager for spring break, too

Several teachers describe their plans

In+his+classroom+on+March+29%2C+social+studies+teacher+Mr.+Anthony+Ernst+talks+to+sophomores+Isaac+Michael+and+Levi+Wojtalik.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Educators eager for spring break, too

In his classroom on March 29, social studies teacher Mr. Anthony Ernst talks to sophomores Isaac Michael and Levi Wojtalik.

Andrew de las Alas

Andrew de las Alas

Andrew de las Alas

Andrew de las Alas, Reporter

While students may look forward to a week free of school, teachers also can also take next week to relax or make progress in other aspects.

World language teacher Mrs. Rose Egan is going to Atlanta with her family.

English teacher Mrs. Liz Browning, her husband and son, Will, who is a junior, are going to Cozumel, Mexico. She said she will he reading and relaxing while her husband and son go scuba diving.

World language teacher Mr. Gary Spurgin said he and his family will be packing over break, prepping for a future move.

Social studies teacher Mr. Anthony Ernst is going to McCordsville and Lexington, Kentucky to visit family.

Those are just a few of the educators who looked forward to the start of spring break just as much — or perhaps more — than their students.