Campus is closed, but online bookstore is open

Orders expected to ship May 4, manager says

The+bookstore%2Fspirit+shop++in+the+basement+of+Kelly+Hall+is+closed%2C+but+the+online+store+is+open+24%2F7.+

Whitley Walton

The bookstore/spirit shop in the basement of Kelly Hall is closed, but the online store is open 24/7.

Megaphone Staff

The bookstore/spirit shop is closed, but the online store is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, according to manager Mrs. Sarah Rogozinski.

The online store is accessible at www.cathedralspiritshop.com and also may be reached from the main menu of the school website home page. Rogozinski said she is hopeful, unless there are extenuating circumstances, that orders placed now will be processed and shipped the week of May 4.

Rogozinski noted that the shutdown of the campus has affected the store’s sales. “March, April, May and June are generally high traffic months due to St. Patrick’s Day, spring break, new student scheduling nights and the new class of students coming in (along with) Mother’s Day, graduation, summer school start up and the grand reunion event, as well as folks looking for spring and summer apparel.”

Rogozinski said there is no word as of the first week in April when the bookstore and spirit shop might be able to reopen in the summer. She wrote in an email, “We look forward to the day when we can all be back on the Hill. Until that time, wear your Cathedral spirit wear with pride. Stay safe, healthy and happy, everyone.”